Are you excited by the potential of chatbots, intrigued by AI/machine learning, and want to work in conversational UX/UI design?
Would you like to work on the world’s first virtual executive coach, powered by IBM Watson?
This is your chance. You get to develop the personality and language of Coach Amanda from LEADx, our artificially intelligent executive coach. You’ll have to write within tight constraints, entertain end-users without becoming unprofessional, and teach sound management and leadership principles.
LEADx is a seed-stage startup seeking to democratize leadership by helping all managers to become great leaders. We are reinventing the way managers are trained, developed and coached. We are Philadelphia-based but operate in a remote-first culture.
What's the Role?
• Partner with the Product Manager and subject matter experts to design interactive narrative experiences to teach people how to become a great boss
• Write the scripted chatbot conversational workflows (both proactive and reactive)
• Modify text-based script (delivered via messenger, Slack, etc.) for use with voice UI (delivered on Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc.)
• Develop the personality and voice/tone of the chatbot
• Conversational design includes creating intents (anticipating and categorizing user queries), pre-determining and developing conversational flows utilizing conditional logic, as well as defining contexts, entities, and conditions to ensure engaging and relevant chatbot conversations
• Test chatbot scripts before they launch to ensure a reliable user experience
• As the chatbot administrator, monitor real-world daily performance to identify failed queries and quickly create new intents and replies
What’s your experience?
• Perhaps you’ve written e-learning scripts?
• Perhaps you’ve written soft-skills content?
• Perhaps you’ve written copy for chatbots before?
• Perhaps you’ve worked in ChatFuel, ManyBot or BotMock?
• Perhaps you’ve worked with IBM Watson’s Conversation module?
Who are you?
• You have extensive knowledge of the English language, strong writing skills and impeccable grammar (this is vital both for product development and also to work effectively with colleagues in a remote-first environment).
• You don’t need to be a computer programmer, but you do need to be very technically savvy (in order to work as an administrator in the IBM Watson environment and use conversational authoring tools).
• You are self-motivated, driven and able to work remotely without a lot of management.
• You have a growth mindset and can’t stop yourself from learning about new developments in your field.
• You thrive on change and ambiguity inherent in a startup environment.
Join our team
LEADx is a seed-stage startup reinventing management training and leadership development. LEADx founder, Kevin Kruse, is a serial entrepreneur with a history of successful startups in the elearning and human capital management industries. LEADx offers:
• A dynamic culture where your work is valued and you can make an impact
• Competitive salary
• All the computer gear and training you need to do your job well
• Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all
1) Send an email to [email protected]
2) Subject line should read “Chatbot Designer Candidate”
3) In 1-2 paragraphs explain why you think you’d be great for this position
4) Include a link to your LinkedIn profile