In this episode, we're going to talk about how to be a more persuasive and effective communicator with our guest, G. Riley Mills. He is a keynote speaker, executive coach, and communications expert who has worked in more than 30 countries. He is the co-founder of Pinnacle Performance Company, and co-author of The Pin Drop Principle: Captivate, Influence, and Communicate Better Using the Time-Tested Methods of Professional Performers.
- http://www.pinper.com/ – Website
- http://www.facebook.com/PinnaclePerformance – Pinnacle Performance on Facebook
- @grileymills – Gary on Twitter
- @PinnacleTweets – Pinnacle Performance on Twitter
- Buy his book, The Pin Drop Principle: Captivate, Influence, and Communicate Better Using the Time-Tested Methods of Professional Performers
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.