In this episode, we're going to talk about how you can recruit, lead, and retain amazing millennial talent with our guest, Vic Belonogoff. He runs the second-fastest-growing digital media company in America, Render Media, according to the 2016 Inc. 5000 list. Render Media is a digital publisher built for the social age. They produce socially engaging content for three emerging brands: Cooking Panda, Opposing Views, and Teen Times. About 90% of the company is made up of millennials. And in this episode, Vic shares the best ways to allow those millennials to grow as the company does.
- http://rndr.com/ – Render Media
- http://cookingpanda.com/ – Cooking Panda
- @MrCookingPanda – Cooking Panda on Facebook
- http://opposingviews.com/ – Opposing Views
- @opposingviews – Opposing Views on Facebook
- http://teentimes.com/ – Teen Times
- @TeenTimesSocial – Teen Times on Facebook
- http://linkedin.com/in/vic-belonogoff-43b0ba5/ – Vic on LinkedIn
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.