In this episode, we're going to talk about how to make a good business great with our guest, Joel Peterson. He is the chairman of JetBlue and a consulting professor at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. He is the founding partner of Peterson Partners and the author of The 10 Laws of Trust: Building The Bonds That Make A Business Great.
- http://10lawsoftrust.com/ – Joel's Website
- @JoelCPeterson – Joel on Twitter
- https://linkedin.com/in/joelpetersongsb/recent-activity/posts/ – Joel's Articles on LinkedIn
- Buy Joel's book, The 10 Laws of Trust: Building The Bonds That Make A Business Great
- Learn more about Joel – https://gsb.stanford.edu/faculty-research/faculty/joel-c-peterson