In this episode, we're going to talk about how to make a good business great with our guest, Joel Peterson. He is the chairman of JetBlue and a consulting professor at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. He is the founding partner of Peterson Partners and the author of The 10 Laws of Trust: Building The Bonds That Make A Business Great.
- http://10lawsoftrust.com/ – Joel's Website
- @JoelCPeterson – Joel on Twitter
- https://linkedin.com/in/joelpetersongsb/recent-activity/posts/ – Joel's Articles on LinkedIn
- Buy Joel's book, The 10 Laws of Trust: Building The Bonds That Make A Business Great
- Learn more about Joel – https://gsb.stanford.edu/faculty-research/faculty/joel-c-peterson
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.