In this episode, we're going to talk about how and why you need to mobilize your boss, your colleagues, your team and yourself with our guest, Thomas Barta. He is a former McKinsey partner and a global marketing and leadership expert. He’s conducted the largest leadership study of Chief Marketing Officers ever done. He speaks and lectures around the world, and his new book is The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader: How to Succeed by Building Customer and Company Value.
- http://marketingleader.org – Learn more about Marketing Leadership
- http://thomasbarta.com/ – Learn more about Thomas
- @ThomasBarta – Thomas on Twitter
- Buy His Book, The 12 Powers of a Marketing Leader: How to Succeed by Building Customer and Company Value
- Take the free self-assessment to figure out where you stand as a functional leader – http://thomasbarta.com/resources/
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.