In this episode, we're going to talk about crafting a life that matters with our guest, Emily Esfahani Smith. She is an editor at the Stanford University Hoover Institution, where she manages the Ben Franklin Circles project to build meaning in local communities. Her writing has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, The Atlantic, and other publications. She is the author of The Power of Meaning: Crafting a Life That Matters.
- http://emilyesfahanismith.com/ – Emily's Website
- http://emilyesfahanismith.com/quiz/whats-your-pillar – Take The Quiz: What's Your Pillar of Meaning?
- @EmEsfahaniSmith – Emily on Twitter
- Buy Emily's book, The Power of Meaning: Crafting a Life That Matters
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.