In this episode, we're going to talk about crafting business narratives that captivate, convince, and inspire with our guest, Paul Smith. He is a former ‘Procter & Gamble' executive, who now speaks and trains on how to use storytelling in leadership and sales. His work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Time, Success, Forbes and many other magazines. He is the author of three books, including his bestseller, Lead With A Story: A Guide To Crafting Business Narratives That Captivate, Convince, and Inspire.
- http://leadwithastory.com/ – Paul's Website
- http://leadwithastory.com/resources/ – Free Downloadable Resources
- http://leadwithastory.com/podcast-2/ – Podcasts
- Buy Paul's book, Lead With A Story: A Guide To Crafting Business Narratives That Captivate, Convince, and Inspire
- View all of Paul's books – http://leadwithastory.com/books/
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.