Dr. Susan David is a renowned Harvard Medical School psychologist and a co-founder of the Harvard Institute of Coaching. She challenges the prevailing attitude that we should “fix” our difficult emotions through positive thinking and chasing happiness. Her new book is Emotional Agility: Get Unstuck, Embrace Change, and Thrive in Work and Life.
- http://www.susandavid.com/ – Website
- http://www.susandavid.com/learn – Get your Free Emotional Agility Report
- @SusanDavid_PhD – Twitter
- Buy her book, Emotional Agility: Get Unstuck, Embrace Change, and Thrive in Work and Life
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Subscribe on iTunes to join our Ambassadors Club:
Please click here to subscribe on iTunes, and leave a quick rating. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
After you subscribe and leave a review, send an email to info at leadx dot org to let us know, and we’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.