In this episode, Kevin discusses how to navigate the disruptive age we are all in with guest, Greg Satell. Greg is a popular writer, speaker and innovation advisor, whose work has appeared in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company, Inc. and other A-list publications. His new book is Mapping Innovation: A Playbook For Navigating A Disruptive Age.
- http://digitaltonto.com – Website
- http://youtu.be/IOt1dLVyHjQ – Watch Why do some movements succeed, while others fail? | Greg Satell | TEDxMorristown
- @Digitaltonto – Greg on Twitter
- http://youtu.be/ByccBS30M2E – Learn more about Mapping Innovation
- http://digitaltonto.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Mapping-Innovation-First-Chapter.pdf – Download the first chapter of Mapping Innovation
- Buy his book, Mapping Innovation: A Playbook For Navigating A Disruptive Age
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Subscribe on iTunes to join our Ambassadors Club:
Please click here to subscribe on iTunes, and leave a quick rating. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
After you subscribe and leave a review, send an email to info at leadx dot org to let us know, and we’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.