In this episode, we're going to talk about how leaders can push through change despite the inevitable obstacles with our guest, Patty Azzarello. She has more than 25 years of experience working in high tech and business having held leadership roles in General Management, Marketing, Software Product Development and Sales. She is a best-selling author and her new book is Move: How Decisive Leaders Execute Strategy Despite Obstacles, Setbacks, & Stalls.
- http://www.azzarellogroup.com/ – Website
- http://www.azzarellogroup.com/web/ – Blog
- @AzzarelloPatty –Patty Azzarello Practical Business Advice for Humans Facebook
- @pattyazzarello – Patty on Twitter
- Buy her book, Move: How Decisive Leaders Execute Strategy Despite Obstacles, Setbacks, and Stalls
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.