In this episode, we're going to talk about scientific ways to lead, energize, and engage your team members with our guest, Susan Fowler. She is a professor at University of San Diego and a consulting partner with The Ken Blanchard Companies. She is a bestselling author and her newest book is Why Motivating People Doesn’t Work … and What Does: The New Science of Leading, Energizing, and Engaging.
- http://susanfowler.com/ – Susan's Website
- http://susanfowler.com/assessments – Motivational Outlook Assessment
- @fowlersusann – Susan on Twitter
- Buy her book, Why Motivating People Doesn’t Work … and What Does: The New Science of Leading, Energizing, and Engaging
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.