In this episode, we’re going to talk about fueling a lifelong love affair with your customers and employees with our guest, Tara-Nicholle Nelson. She is the former vice president of marketing for ‘MyFitnessPal,’ where she led a team that grew the platform to over 100 million customers. She has been featured in ‘The New York Times’ and was recently named the #1 woman Silicon Valley tech companies should be naming to their boards by Business Insider. She is the founder and CEO of ‘Transformational Consumer Insights’ and also the board president of ‘City Slicker Farms,’ a nonprofit food justice organization in West Oakland, California. Her new book is The Transformational Consumer: Fuel a Lifelong Love Affair with Your Customers by Helping Them Get Healthier, Wealthier, and Wiser.
- http://transformationalconsumer.com/ – Website
- http://www.taranicholle.com/ – Blog
- https://transformationalconsumer.leadpages.co/book-giveaway/ – Book Giveaway
- @taranicholle – Tara-Nicholle on Twitter
- Buy her book, The Transformational Consumer: Fuel a Lifelong Love Affair with Your Customers by Helping Them Get Healthier, Wealthier, and Wiser
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.