In this episode, we're going to talk about how to build relationships, win new business, and influence others with our guest, Andrew Sobel. He has written eight bestselling books on how to develop enduring professional relationships. You may have also read his work in The New York Times, Business Week, the Harvard Business Review, or seen him on numerous television shows. Today we’ll be talking about his book Power Questions: Build Relationships, Win New Business, and Influence Others.
- https://andrewsobel.com/ – Andrew's Website
- @andrewsobel – Andrew on Twitter
- Buy Andrew's book, Power Questions: Build Relationships, Win New Business, and Influence Others
- Get Andrew's Free Power Tools for Power Questions and Other Resources
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.