In this episode, we're going to talk about how managers can get results without losing their souls with our two guests, David Dye and Karin Hurt. Karin is a former Verizon executive and David is a former nonprofit executive. They are both now leadership consultants, speakers, and authors. Karin runs a blog called Let’s Grow Leaders. And you have probably read David's work on Huffington Post, Fast Company, and Entrepreneur. Their new book is Winning Well: A Manager’s Guide to Getting Results Without Losing Your Soul.
- http://trailblazeinc.com/ – David's Website
- @davidmdye – David on Twitter
- http://letsgrowleaders.com/ – Karin's Website
- @LetsGrowLeaders – Karin on Twitter
- Buy Their Book, Winning Well: A Manager's Guide to Getting Results Without Losing Your Soul
- Read free chapter and Download the free Winning Well Toolkit – http://winningwellbook.com/
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.