In this episode, we're going to talk about improving your people skills with our guest, Dave Kerpen. He is the founder and CEO of Likeable Local, a social media software company, and cofounder of Likeable Media, a word-of-mouth marketing agency. He is an international keynote speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of three books, including, The Art of People.
- http://www.likeable.com/ – Dave's website
- @DaveKerpen – Dave on Twitter
- Buy Dave's book, The Art of People – If you don't like it, Dave has a money-back guarantee. All you need to do is tweet at him and he will send you a check for however much you spent on the book. And you can keep the book too. But we think you'll like it.
- http://scheduledave.com -Dave will meet with anyone on the planet that wants to meet with him. There's a bit of a waiting list so you should get on that.
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.