LEADx is a seed-stage HR tech startup on a mission to reimagine leadership training and development, with a BHAG to spark the next 100 million leaders around the world. The LEADx SaaS platform provides personality assessments, micro-coaching, behavioral nudges, and micro-learning to help leaders reach their full potential.
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to be the founding member of our Customer Success team. You will be the key point of contact for our Enterprise customers, helping to maximize the value they receive from our solutions and cultivating a long-term partnership.
What's the Role?
Your role begins once the sale is made, and you’ll be accountable for retaining customers and expanding revenue. Specifically you will:
- Co-create a “success plan” with each new customer, defining business value and reporting on value returned each quarter
- Setup and configure the customer install with SysAdmin rights in the system
- Conduct training webinars for end users
- Monitor and drive product adoption and usage metrics
- Monitor customer satisfaction
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Serve as the voice of the customer to Product Development and Sales–feature requests, bug reports, feedback on the product roadmap
- Within 30 days, you will learn the LEADx platform, internal tools and processes, shadow sales and customer success meetings
- Within 60 days, you will begin to onboard new accounts
- Within 90 days, you will have ownership over the engagement, retention, and growth of your own set of accounts
What Are the Requirements?
As a remote-first organization, we value clear written English-language communication above all else. You should also be self-motivated, tech-savvy, and highly organized. You will be dealing with Fortune 1000 Directors, VPs, and CHROs so you’ll obviously need great emotional intelligence, patience, and problem-solving skills. Also:
- 1 – 5 years of experience in a consultative customer-facing role (customer success management, account management, or project management, etc.) with a SaaS organization
- Outstanding presentation development and delivery skills, with the ability to speak to end-users and C-Level executives, including in-person, email, webinar
- Not required but a strong plus: experience in eLearning, HRIS, LMS/LxP, Employee Engagement, or Recruiting SaaS products
LEADx is a seed-stage startup reinventing management training and leadership development. LEADx cofounders, Kevin Kruse and Lucas Carlson, are seasoned entrepreneurs with a history of successful startups in the eLearning and human capital management industries. LEADx offers:
- Remote-first work environment
- Ground floor opportunity; advance as the company grows
- Work directly with proven startup co-founders
- Competitive salary and health insurance reimbursement (QSHERA plan)
- Unlimited PTO (3-week vacation minimum required!)
How To Apply
Send an email to [email protected] and introduce yourself. Instead of a cover letter, tell us why you’d be great in this role and:
- Where do you live? What do you like most and least about living there?
- What experience do you have working in SaaS customer success?
- Why do you want to work at LEADx? What made you respond to this job opening?
- What you know, if anything, about human capital software, our competitors, or leadership development?
- What did you learn about working from home in 2020? Or, what are your top tips for being productive as a remote worker?
- What is the URL to your LinkedIn profile?
Feel free to share or attach anything else that will make you stand out. Oh, one last thing, put “CSM <LastName>” in the subject line so we can keep everything organized (e.g., “CSM Smith”).