Whitney Johnson has been named one of the 50 leading business thinkers in the world, and is one of Marshall Goldsmith's #100 Coaches; she's a Coach for Harvard Business School's Executive Education program, and her new book is Build an A-Team: Play to Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve.
- https://whitneyjohnson.com – Website
- https://whitneyjohnson.com/diagnostic – Disruption Diagnostic
- @johnsonwhitney – Twitter
- Buy her book, Build an A-Team: Play to Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Subscribe on iTunes to join our VIP Club:
Please click here to subscribe on iTunes, and leave a quick rating. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
After you subscribe and leave a review, send an email to info at leadx dot org to let us know, and we’ll invite you into the private LEADx VIP Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.