Dr. Dave Ulrich is considered by many to be “the father of modern human resources.” He is the Rensis Likert Professor at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, and a partner at the RBL Group, which is a consulting firm focused on helping organizations and leaders deliver value. He is the recipient of many awards, including a Lifetime Achievement award from ASTD, which is now known as ATD, and has been repeatedly named to the Thinkers 50 list of thought leaders. His new book is Victory Through Organization: Why the War for Talent is Failing Your Company and What You Can Do About It.
- http://rbl.net/ – Website
- @dave_ulrich – Dave on Twitter
- http://linkedin.com/in/daveulrichpro/ – Dave on LinkedIn
- Buy his book, Victory Through Organization: Why the War for Talent is Failing Your Company and What You Can Do About It
- Email Dave – Dou at umich dot edu
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Subscribe on iTunes to join our Ambassadors Club:
Please click here to subscribe on iTunes, and leave a quick rating. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
After you subscribe and leave a review, send an email to info at leadx dot org to let us know, and we’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.