Dr. Dave Ulrich is considered by many to be “the father of modern human resources.” He is the Rensis Likert Professor at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, and a partner at the RBL Group, which is a consulting firm focused on helping organizations and leaders deliver value. He is the recipient of many awards, including a Lifetime Achievement Award from ASTD, which is now known as ATD and has been repeatedly named to the Thinkers 50 list of thought leaders. His new book is Victory Through Organization: Why the War for Talent is Failing Your Company and What You Can Do About It.
- http://rbl.net/ – Website
- @dave_ulrich – Dave on Twitter
- http://linkedin.com/in/daveulrichpro/ – Dave on LinkedIn
- Buy his book, Victory Through Organization: Why the War for Talent is Failing Your Company and What You Can Do About It
- Email Dave – Dou at umich dot edu