In this episode, Kevin discusses do-it-yourself branding and employee engagement with guest, Mike Tippets. Mike is a business leader who lives and breathes many of the topics addressed on the LEADx Show. He has been a leader in the technology space his entire career, starting as a Quality Assurance team leader at WordPerfect to his current role as the Vice President of Digital Media at Hughes, an Echostar Company.
- http://tippets.com/ – Website
- http://unleash.hughessignage.com/valuemodel/ –“The cost of disengaged employees?”
- Click on Employee Turnover Leakage for the cost of disengaged employees leaving
- Click on Sales Leakage for the cost of disengaged employees not creating sales
- @HughesMediaVP – Michael on Twitter
- http://linkedin.com/in/miketippets/ – LinkedIn
- Email Mike – mike at tippets dot com
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Subscribe on iTunes to join our Ambassadors Club:
Please click here to subscribe on iTunes, and leave a quick rating. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
After you subscribe and leave a review, send an email to info at leadx dot org to let us know, and we’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.