In this episode, Kevin discusses the perils of our “always on” culture and outcomes versus output with guest, Maura Thomas. She is an expert in productivity, attention management, and work-life balance. She writes for the Harvard Business Review and many other esteemed business publications. She is a speaker, trainer, founder of RegainYourTime.com and her new book is Work Without Walls: An Executive’s Guide to Attention Management, Productivity, and the Future of Work.
- http://regainyourtime.com/ – Website
- http://attentionmanagement.com/ – Learn about attention management versus time management
- @mnthomas – Maura on Twitter
- Buy her book, Work Without Walls: An Executive’s Guide to Attention Management, Productivity, and the Future of Work
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others.
After you leave your review, send an email to info at leadx dot org to let us know, and we’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.