In this episode, we're going to talk about how leaders can push through change despite the inevitable obstacles with our guest, Patty Azzarello. She has more than 25 years of experience working in high tech and business having held leadership roles in General Management, Marketing, Software Product Development and Sales. She is a best-selling author and her new book is Move: How Decisive Leaders Execute Strategy Despite Obstacles, Setbacks, & Stalls.
- http://www.azzarellogroup.com/ – Website
- http://www.azzarellogroup.com/web/ – Blog
- @AzzarelloPatty –Patty Azzarello Practical Business Advice for Humans Facebook
- @pattyazzarello – Patty on Twitter
- Buy her book, Move: How Decisive Leaders Execute Strategy Despite Obstacles, Setbacks, and Stalls