In this episode, we're going to talk about unlocking your team’s potential with just seven coaching questions with our guest, Michael Bungay Stanier. He is the author of several books including Do More Great Work and End Malaria, which is a collection of essays from leading thinkers which raised $400,000 for non-profit, Malaria No More. He is the founder and Senior Partner of Box of Crayons, a company that helps organizations all over the world do less good work and more great work. His latest book is The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change The Way You Lead Forever.
- http://www.boxofcrayons.biz/ – Website
- http://thecoachinghabit.com – Book
- http://www.boxofcrayons.biz/blog/ – Blog
- @boxofcrayons – Michael Bungay Stanier on Twitter
- Buy his book, The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change The Way You Lead Forever