In this episode, we're going to talk about how you can use red teaming to overcome your mental blind spots with our guest, Bryce Hoffman. He was an award-winning financial journalist who spent 22 years covering the global automotive, high-tech and biotech industries. He is the author of the 2012 bestseller, American Icon: Alan Mulally and the Fight to Save Ford Motor Company. He is the first civilian to have ever graduated from the US Army’s Red Team Leader Program at Fort Leavenworth and his new book is Red Teaming: How Your Business Can Conquer The Competition by Challenging Everything.
- http://brycehoffman.com/ – Website
- http://www.forbes.com/sites/brycehoffman/#3617ff5b408e – Blog
- http://redteamthinking.com/ – Company Website
- @brycehoffman – Bryce on Twitter
- Buy his book, Red Teaming: How Your Business Can Conquer The Competition by Challenging Everything