In this episode, we're going to talk about how you can use red teaming to overcome your mental blind spots with our guest, Bryce Hoffman. He was an award-winning financial journalist who spent 22 years covering the global automotive, high-tech and biotech industries. He is the author of the 2012 bestseller, American Icon: Alan Mulally and the Fight to Save Ford Motor Company. He is the first civilian to have ever graduated from the US Army’s Red Team Leader Program at Fort Leavenworth and his new book is Red Teaming: How Your Business Can Conquer The Competition by Challenging Everything.
- http://brycehoffman.com/ – Website
- http://www.forbes.com/sites/brycehoffman/#3617ff5b408e – Blog
- http://redteamthinking.com/ – Company Website
- @brycehoffman – Bryce on Twitter
- Buy his book, Red Teaming: How Your Business Can Conquer The Competition by Challenging Everything
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.