In this episode, we're going to talk about a framework for driving results, inspiring your employees, and transforming your workplace with our guest, Chris Edmonds. He is a speaker, executive consultant and the founder and CEO of The Purposeful Culture Group. He is one of Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers and was a featured presenter at SXSW. He is the author of The Culture Engine: A Framework for Driving Results, Inspiring Your Employees, And Transforming Your Workplace.
- http://drivingresultsthroughculture.com/ – Website
- http://drivingresultsthroughculture.com/videos/ – Videos
- @scedmonds – Chris on Twitter
- Buy his book, The Culture Engine: A Framework for Driving Results, Inspiring Your Employees, And Transforming Your Workplace
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.