In this episode, we're going to talk about how to create happiness in the workplace with our guest, Kris Boesch. She is the founder and CEO of Choose People, a company that transforms company cultures, increases employee happiness, and boosts the bottom line. She is the author of new book, Culture Works: How to Create Happiness in the Workplace.
- http://choosepeople.com/ – Website
- http://cultureworksbook.com/vip/ – VIP Culture Tip Signup + Entry into this month’s drawing for a free Culture Works: How to Create Happiness in the Workplace Book and Workbook – worth $200!
- @boesch – Kris on Twitter
- Buy her book, Culture Works: How to Create Happiness in the Workplace
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.