In this episode, we're going to talk about how to get good at things fast so you can stay ready for the future with our guest, Erika Andersen. She is the founding partner of Proteus, a coaching, consulting and training firm that focuses on leader readiness. She has advised executives in companies like NBCUniversal, Tory Burch, GE, Madison Square Garden, HULU and Viacom. She is one of the most popular leadership contributors on Forbes. She is the author of several bestselling leadership books and her newest is Be Bad First: Get Good at Things Fast to Stay Ready for the Future.
- http://erikaandersen.com/ – Erika's Blog
- http://www.proteus-international.com/ – Her Company's Website
- http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikaandersen/#72f42b0013be – Her Forbes Articles
- @erikaandersen – Erika on Twitter
- Buy her book, Be Bad First: Get Good at Things Fast to Stay Ready for the Future