In this episode, we're going to talk about how to get good at things fast so you can stay ready for the future with our guest, Erika Andersen. She is the founding partner of Proteus, a coaching, consulting and training firm that focuses on leader readiness. She has advised executives in companies like NBCUniversal, Tory Burch, GE, Madison Square Garden, HULU and Viacom. She is one of the most popular leadership contributors on Forbes. She is the author of several bestselling leadership books and her newest is Be Bad First: Get Good at Things Fast to Stay Ready for the Future.
- http://erikaandersen.com/ – Erika's Blog
- http://www.proteus-international.com/ – Her Company's Website
- http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikaandersen/#72f42b0013be – Her Forbes Articles
- @erikaandersen – Erika on Twitter
- Buy her book, Be Bad First: Get Good at Things Fast to Stay Ready for the Future
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.