In this episode, we're going to talk about fueling a lifelong love affair with your customers and employees with our guest, Tara-Nicholle Nelson. She is the former vice president of marketing for ‘MyFitnessPal,' where she led a team that grew the platform to over 100 million customers. She has been featured in ‘The New York Times' and was recently named the #1 woman Silicon Valley tech companies should be naming to their boards by Business Insider. She is the founder and CEO of ‘Transformational Consumer Insights' and also the board president of ‘City Slicker Farms,' a nonprofit food justice organization in West Oakland, California. Her new book is The Transformational Consumer: Fuel a Lifelong Love Affair with Your Customers by Helping Them Get Healthier, Wealthier, and Wiser.
- http://transformationalconsumer.com/ – Website
- http://www.taranicholle.com/ – Blog
- https://transformationalconsumer.leadpages.co/book-giveaway/ – Book Giveaway
- @taranicholle – Tara-Nicholle on Twitter
- Buy her book, The Transformational Consumer: Fuel a Lifelong Love Affair with Your Customers by Helping Them Get Healthier, Wealthier, and Wiser