In this episode, we're going to talk about how to grow beyond your comfort zone with our guest, Dr. Andy Molinsky. He is a professor of psychology and organizational behavior at Brandeis University and has been featured in The New York Times, Fast Company, and even NPR. He is the author of the new book Reach: A New Strategy to Help You Step Outside Your Comfort Zone, Build Confidence, and Rise to the Challenge.
- http://andymolinsky.com/ – Andy's Website
- http://andymolinsky.com/download-10-powerful-questions-for-stepping-outside-your-comfort-zone/ – 10 Powerful Questions For Stepping Outside Your Comfort Zone
- @andymolinsky – Andy on Twitter
- Buy his book, Reach: A New Strategy to Help You Step Outside Your Comfort Zone, Build Confidence, and Rise to the Challenge
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.