In this episode, we're going to talk about compassion at work with our guest, Monica Worline. She is the founder and CEO of EnlivenWork, an organization that teaches businesses how to tap into courageous thinking, compassionate leadership, and curiosity to bring their best work to life. She is also a research scientist at Stanford University’s Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education. Her new book is Awakening Compassion at Work: The Quiet Power that Elevates People and Organizations.
- http://monicaworline.com/ – Monica's Website
- http://awakeningcompassionatwork.com/ – Awakening Compassion at Work
- @monicaworline – Monica on Twitter
- Buy Monica's book, Awakening Compassion at Work: The Quiet Power that Elevates People and Organizations
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.