In this episode, we're going to talk about how to land your dream job with our guest, Christie Mims. She is the founder and CEO of The Revolutionary Club, a destination for smart women who are unwilling to settle for anything less than career happiness. She's a certified professional coach and recovering consultant, with a background working for fortune 500 companies. Her website has been named a Forbes top 100 for careers, and she herself has been named as one of the top 20 coaches to follow in 2016. Her book is Zero to Passion, get off the couch and into action.
- Christie's Website that can help you find work that you love, figure out your passion, and then make that transition – http://therevolutionaryclub.com/
- Zero to Passion Book – http://zerotopassion.com/
- @RevolutionsClub – Christie on Twitter
- Check out http://coachpony.com/ if you are considering being a career coach
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.