In this episode, we're going to talk about the science of capturing attention with our guest, Ben Parr. He is an award-winning journalist, speaker, investor, and entrepreneur. He was named to Forbes 30 Under 30 list of high achievers. He is the Co-Founder and CMO of the company, Octane AI, which is the easiest way to create a chatbot and engage your audience via instant messaging. His best-selling book is Captivology: The Science of Capturing People’s Attention.
- https://octaneai.com/ – Octane AI Website
- @benparr – Ben on Twitter
- @OctaneAI – Octane AI on Twitter
- @BenParr – Ben on Facebook
- @octaneai – Octane AI on Facebook
- @benparr – Ben on LinkedIn
- https://linkedin.com/company-beta/12956982/ – Octane AI on LinkedIn
- Buy Ben's book, Captivology: The Science of Capturing People's Attention
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.