In this episode, we're going to talk about how you can think less and live more with our guest, Shelley Row. She is a self-described over-thinker. Her work has appeared in Forbes, Fast Company, and Huffington Post. She is the author of four books, and her newest is called, Think Less, Live More: Lessons from a Recovering Over-Thinker.
- http://shelleyrow.com/ – Shelley's Website
- @ShelleyRow – Shelley on Twitter
- Sign up for Shelley's Newsletter – http://shelleyrow.com/newsletter/
- Buy Shelley's book, Think Less, Live More: Lessons from a Recovering Over-Thinker
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.