In this episode, we're going to talk about next generation leaders in the workplace with our guest, Dan Negroni. He leverages his experience as a CEO, attorney, and senior sales and marketing executive to help companies bridge the gap between managers and their millennial workers. He is the founder and CEO of ‘Launchbox' and his new book is Chasing Relevance: 6-Steps To Understand, Engage, and Maximize Next Generation Leaders In The Workplace.
- https://launchbox365.com/ – Website
- @Launchbox365 – Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- @DanNegroni – Dan on Twitter
- Buy his book, Chasing Relevance: 6-Steps To Understand, Engage, and Maximize Next Generation Leaders In The Workplace
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.