In this episode, we're going to talk about authentic negotiating with our guest, Corey Kupfer. He is an expert dealmaker and business consultant with more than 30 years of professional negotiating experience as a successful entrepreneur and attorney. His new book, Authentic Negotiating, reveals the real, internal work it takes to become a truly great negotiator.
- http://coreykupfer.com/ – Corey's Website
- @coreykupfer – Corey on Twitter
- https://www.facebook.com/CoreySKupfer – Corey on Facebook (He offers Facebook live authentic business sessions talking about authentic negotiating, building authentic business relationships, and a bunch of other stuff!)
- Buy his book, Authentic Negotiating: Clarity, Detachment, & Equilibrium The Three Keys To True Negotiating Success & How To Achieve Them
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.