In this episode, we're going to talk about personal and organizational purpose with our guest, Dan Pontefract. He is the Chief Envisioner at TELUS, a Canadian telecommunications company. He is the author of Flat Army and his newest book is The Purpose Effect. He has presented at several TED events and writes for Forbes, Harvard Business Review and The Huffington Post.
- http://danpontefract.com/ – Dan's Website
- @dpontefract – Dan on Twitter
- Dan also encourages you to donate to your local food charity today!
- Buy His Book, The Purpose Effect
- Download chapter 1 for free – http://danpontefract.com/the-second-book/