In this episode, we're going to talk about personal and organizational purpose with our guest, Dan Pontefract. He is the Chief Envisioner at TELUS, a Canadian telecommunications company. He is the author of Flat Army and his newest book is The Purpose Effect. He has presented at several TED events and writes for Forbes, Harvard Business Review and The Huffington Post.
- http://danpontefract.com/ – Dan's Website
- @dpontefract – Dan on Twitter
- Dan also encourages you to donate to your local food charity today!
- Buy His Book, The Purpose Effect
- Download chapter 1 for free – http://danpontefract.com/the-second-book/
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.