In this episode, we're going to talk about how to lead great meetings with our guest, Paul Axtell. He consults with a variety of clients, from Fortune 500 companies to universities and government agencies. He is known for his expertise in how to run effective and productive meetings. His new book is Meetings Matter: 8 Powerful Strategies for Remarkable Conversations.
- http://paulaxtell.com/ – Paul's Website
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulaxtell/ – Paul on LinkedIn
- Ask Paul – http://paulaxtell.com/ask-paul/
- Buy Paul's Book, Meetings Matter: 8 Powerful Strategies for Remarkable Conversations
- LEADx.org – subscribe to become 1% better every single day
Review and Join Our Ambassadors Club:
Please consider leaving an honest one- or two-sentence review on iTunes or on Stitcher. Nothing matters more for bringing the podcast to the attention of others. And after you leave your review, send me an email at info at leadx dot org to let me know, and I’ll invite you into the private LEADx Ambassadors Group on Facebook. Group members are eligible for ridiculously good prizes each month, have special access to me and LEADx guests, discounts on live events, and of course it’s a great forum for peer-learning and support.
And, by all means, if you know someone you think would benefit, please spread the word by using the share buttons below.