In this episode, we're going to talk about becoming better leaders by giving up control with our guest, David Marquet. He served in the US Submarine force for 28 years. He was assigned command of the nuclear submarine, USS Santa Fe, which at the time was suffering from low morale, low performance, and low crew retention. By rejecting the classic leader-follower model, our guest transformed the performance of the Santa Fe from the worst to the best in the fleet. He is the author of Turn the Ship Around.
- http://davidmarquet.com – David's Website
- @ldavidmarquet – David's Twitter
- Buy David's book, Turn the Ship Around
- Sign up for the Weekly Leadership Nudge
- Subscribe to David's YouTube Channel