Are you a talented staff writer who is BORED? Do you want to leap up the editorial ladder? Do you want to get in on the ground floor to help create an innovative digital media company? Do you want to help others fulfill their potential?
At LEADx Inc. we hire great writers not resumes. We are looking for an ambitious and self-directed writer/editor to join our new media startup. Our target audience is early to mid-career professionals who are interested in advancing their careers and improving in the areas of leadership, productivity, management, and career advice. Each day you will edit a podcast transcript to turn it into a publishable article, write an email newsletter, establish and maintain relationships with outside writers and monitor their site contributions. Other projects include pitching and writing original articles, and writing short eBooks. This is a ground floor opportunity to become the content-lead for our digital media company.
- Flawless speling, and you write good to
- Ability to write in the style of the most popular articles on Forbes.com, Inc.com, Entrepreneur.com
- Ability to write those headlines you just gotta click (no not clickbait, but you know what we mean)
- Ability to write on topics related to professional success (leadership, team building, communication, emotional intelligence, negotiation)
- Familiarity with SEO principles is a plus
- Ability to load in stories into a WordPress system is a plus
- Able to work from our Bucks County, PA, USA office on occasion (sorry, we don’t mean fly in from another country)
Sound good? Then send an email to email@example.com with a link to your LinkedIn profile, tell us why you want to join us, and links to your five best articles. If you don’t already have published articles on business/career topics, feel free to write five articles in the style we are looking for and send them as attachments.
LEADx is a new digital media startup with a mission to help millennials fulfill their personal and professional potential. The initial platform consists of a daily podcast, daily e-newsletter, and an online magazine with curated submissions from the some of the world’s best business writers. Ad-free for now, LEADx monetizes it’s publishing ventures through live events, training workshops and online learning programs. The founder of LEADx is a New York Times bestselling business author and serial entrepreneur who has successfully started and exited several multi-million dollar Inc. 500 companies.